Subject: Invitation to UNIDROIT Reception – 10 July 6pm
From: "UNIDROIT Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2025 16:41:22 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Unidroit Secretary-General Professor Ignacio Tirado has the honour to
extend the attached invitation on the occasion of the visit of the visit
Mr Paul Lam, Ting-kwok, SBS, SC, JP, Secretary for Justice of the Hong
Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.

The Unidroit Secretariat would be grateful for confirmation using the
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdE7EjrWXniH7nQlgpI8IzhlOMh8Wlvy
41rHK6-xCGqRi2HqA/viewform?usp=sharing&ouid=107070924929194829677> link
provided by 25 June.

Kind regards,

Unidroit Secretariat

Unidroit Secretariat

Via Panisperna 28 | 00184, Rome, Italy
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | <http:// www.unidroit.org>
www.unidroit.org
office: +39 (0)6 69 62 60 50

 <https://www.facebook.com/UNIDROIT/>   <https://twitter.com/UNIDROITorg>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMdSut63MHP0423wQNeJH4w>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-institute-for-the-unificat
ion-of-private-law/>